"I strive to make buying and selling a positive experience for all my customers and clients ."
"I strive to make buying and selling a positive experience for all my customers and clients by committing my time, energy and resources to their significant financial investment.”
Education, Licenses & Designations:
• 2002 - Earned Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation
• 2001 - Earned ePro certification (internet professional)
• 1995 - Earned Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS) designation
• 1987 - Earned Graduate Realtor Institute® (GRI) designation
• 1987 - Earned New Jersey Broker’s License
• 1986 - Joined RE/MAX® as a full-time professional Realtor®
• 1980 - Earned New Jersey Real Estate License
• 1975 - Rutgers University – Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Professional Experience: Licensed realtor since 1985
Languages: Bilingual – English and Polish
Community Activities: Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
• Consistent recipient of the RE/MAX Platinum Club
• 1997 - Inducted into the RE/MAX® Hall of Fame
• Resident of Hunterdon County since 1982.
• Married with two children.
• Hobbies include hiking, biking and skiing.
• Interests include the Italian language and culture, food and wine and reading financial publications.
References: Available upon request.
A RE/MAX REALTOR®
A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics: The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients; Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients; Cooperation with competitors; thruthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.